Sunday, June 26, 2016

#BX960

Super bright awesome night flashlight for biking. This is much safer and easier to navigate neighborhoods at night and in the early morning. I run and bike frequently in the early morning and my neighborhood has no side walks. We have the minimally amount of street lights that you can have.... This makes me feel a lot more confident in biking. I wear a headlamp when I run and it only makes sense I also have a light when I bike. Construction and look of the light is awesome. Really glad I got this at a discount for a free unbiased opinion. Very solid, bright, and easy to mount. I think this item is very easily worth the cost! http://www.nightprovision.com/collections/bicycle-lights/products/night-provision-bx-960-led-bike-light-usb-rechargeable-headlight-960-lumen

No comments:

Post a Comment