Friday, March 11, 2016

#RY_GARDENER Expandable Hose

http://www.amazon.com/Expandable-RY-Gardener-Stronger-Reliable/dp/B016P008V4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8 #RY_GARDENER Will never use a rubber hose again. This hose has impressed me and I wasn't realizing how much better it is. First the hose is extremely light, even when full of water. This means it is super easy to drag around. No issues with it tangling when putting it up, why? Because it take 20 seconds on the center nozzle selection to completely collapse. I was worried about length at first but the hose shoots out into full length when turned on. The material covering the hose is a very nice blue color and feels very durable. The two brass fittings are extremely nice and better feeling than normal rubber hoses, plus they include gaskets to help seal.

This is my new favorite hose and I can't wait to use it for boat washing. So light it will be easier to tug around on my boat and not leave any rubber marks. I really really recommend this hose or after using this hose I recommend expandable hoses over any rubber hose! I received the product at a discount for an honest review and I am telling the truth I love this hose.

No comments:

Post a Comment