Friday, April 1, 2016

#kneesleeve Lifters Best Friend!

After meniscus issues with both knees (but the right knee being much worse) I am limited to running at most every other day and being cautious on leg exercises after running long distances (5+ miles). I bought a compression sleeve and realized that the basic sleeve did not do much of anything and it was too loose. This sleeve provides awesome compression and support to the knee. I love to wear it during stressful knee workouts and for body weight warmups (jump squats, etc.) The size is just as expected. The comfort level of wearing is this sleeve is good, but it takes a few wears to really break it in. Slightly warm on the knee area but this was built to provide true support and that is a fine trade off in my opinion! Glad I got this for my home workouts and crossfit training. #kneesleeve http://www.amztk.com/rimsportsknee

No comments:

Post a Comment