Thursday, April 28, 2016

#slimgymgloves Great lifting glove. Really needed more wrist support!

#slimgymgloves You get what you pay for, and you make sacrifices in getting super durable and comfortable gloves! The pros of these gloves are numerous. Good looking, great fitting, super supportive on the wrist (which is a huge plus that most gloves don't offer), and really great padding. If you need a glove for the wrist and padding these are absolutely amazing gloves. The only con I can come up with is they are a little warm! But what do you expect if you grab a set of thick comfortable gloves that should last. I review a lot of weight lifting gear and really love this set. I am very lucky that I received a set for a discount in return for an honest unbiased opinion! I hope you like these like I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment