Monday, May 23, 2016

#Riskbek

Amazing hydration pack. The amount of storage for phone and keys etc is awesome!! This is my favorite pack. Perfect for taking on those semi long jogs or hikes. Fits comfortably and just snug enough not to jump around. Colors are great and overall pack looks sweet! Nice and easily adjusted for your size. I have camelbacks and I like this pack every bit as much and it has more functionality. Love Amazon when you are able to land good quality products like this for a steal. This bag is one that I believe will hold up. It in no ways feels like a cheap short lasting product. I received this at a discount to give an honest opinion. I would not lie on any reviews and will update if this fails because I plan to use it hard this summer while running in the Charleston South Carolina heat!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment